Quick marc is an established global business promoter in India. The Company has vast experience marketing in India and several countries across the globe. By organizing impressive exhibitions within the country and abroad, we aim to provide a worthy platform for promotion to Indian businesses on international market. Our mission is to constantly evolve as an event organizer and contribute to the Indian economy by providing innovative marketing solutions that are competitive at a global level.
Our events help to bring together buyers and sellers from across the globe. Through our exhibitions, conferences and seminars we help companies build long-lasting trade relations with buyers, franchise seekers and with those interested in joint ventures. Through our events in India, Africa, Singapore, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar we have also helped investors and distributors come face-to-face with their target business partners and forge profitable business relations.
We have been in the marketing business for more than a decade. We have been also successfully contributing in trade events in Qatar, Africa, Singapore, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. According to the client’s budget and preferences we organize marketing events in more than 150 ways.
Quickmarc is now a vibrant team of more than 300 marketing professionals which includes highly-skilled and specialist freelance event organizers located in key locations worldwide.
Quickmarc Primary Objectives Are :
1. PROMOTING FOREIGN TRADES AND INDIAN MSME WORLDWIDE
2. ORGANISING INTERNATIONAL TRADE SHOWS
3. FORMULATION OF TRADE AND ECONOMIC POLICIES
4. INTERNATIONAL LEGAL CONSULTANCY
5. NATION DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES
6. TO PROMOTE SCHEME OF GOVERNMENT FOR THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF INDIAN MSME
7. TO ESTABLISH WIDE CONNECTIONS WITH RELEVANT INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS, TRADE & INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCIES, COMMERCIAL ASSOCIATIONS AND BUSINESS CIRCLES, TO ORGANISE VARIOUS FORMS OF COMMUNICATION AND COOPERATION.
WE are committed to enhancing services for companies and making positive contributions to development of multilateral trade relationships, promotion of world economic prosperity and improvement of the well-being of all mankind.